Sunday, June 7, 2009
Familiar faces in İstanbul
İt was an amazing feeling to get off the tram and know where we were. Returning to İstanbul feels so good! The people at the hotel remember us and we felt like we were seeing good friends again, joking around and chatting about various Turkish towns. We will do some shopping and visit as many mosques as we can. The days are dwindling but we are determined not to feel sad about it. Who knows, maybe one day we will be fortunate enough to visit again. İ hope so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can hear a song ......
ReplyDelete"I have a friend in Istanabul....met her living there....while I was traveling everywhere....don't know when or how ...but now I know for sure....there is a friend in Istanbul"
Have a safe trip home! See you toward the end of the month when Ethan grads (25th), hopefully! It must be hard to leave but we've missed you here too!
ReplyDelete